[WriteLog] Dropbox link for prefill file not working

K2MK k2mk at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 08:56:40 EST 2014

Hi Gary,

I had loaded your NAQP prefill file a few days ago and it worked perfectly
during the CW contest yesterday.

73,
Mike K2MK

To:     "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog at contesting.com>
Subject:     [WriteLog] Dropbox link for prefill file not working
From:     "Gary AL9A" <al9a at mtaonline.net>
Date:     Sat, 11 Jan 2014 18:07:55 -0900

I haven’t had a chance to check my emails today and just found a couple of
notes from Don AA5AU and Shelby K4WW indicating that they are unable to get
the
Dropbox link for the NAQP prefill file to work.  I just checked and I am
unable
to even log into Dropbox.  Apparently they are having some sort of system
wide
outage as I cannot log into the main Dropbox account or even send them an
email
query about the outage.  I know a couple of others got the file downloaded
before the contest started so I think the link is good, it’s just that the
whole system is MIA.

When it comes back up I will send out another link to the NAQP prefill file.
It will probably be too late to help in the CW contest, but the same file
can
be used for the SSB edition next weekend.  Sorry for the problem – never had
this happen before!

73,
Gary AL9A