[WriteLog] Fw: Dropbox link for prefill file not working

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Jan 12 17:10:17 EST 2014

FWIW, now that the Dropbox web site is over their outage and is again functional the link I sent out previously to download the NAQP History file is again functional.  So if you tried to get the file before and it wouldn’t work please try it again.  Let me know if you still have a problem and I will send you the file direct as an email attachment.  Sorry for the problem, but it is obviously too late for those who had a problem during the NAQP CW contest yesterday.  However, if you intend to run in the NAQP SSB contest this coming weekend the NAQP Prefill History File will work for that contest too as it contains both NAQP CW and SSB contest calls.

A word to the wise.  Download the file early, that way if there is a problem there is still time to work out a solution.  Several prefill file users let me know they had downloaded the file days prior to the contest and did not have an issue so they were able to utilize the prefill file in the contest.

73,
Gary AL9A