[WriteLog] Feature requests

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 16 14:51:20 EDT 2014

Yes, this works very well, of course. Great idea.

So when you want to change messages within the same module, just change modes, go to the Messages window and Browse to the dummy log that has the messages for that particular mode.

Probably easier and less confusing than adding multiple message sets to the same module.

Thanks Jeff.

73, Don AA5AU