[WriteLog] MK2R+ function F1-F4 setting SO2R for Writelog.

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Jun 4 08:40:57 EDT 2014

 > Microham manual dont mention any scenario setting mostly used.

Scenarios (receive audio configurations) are very personal and
condition specific.  That's why there are no "stock" answers and
eight (F1-F4 and +F1-+F4) memories.  There are also two pages in
the user manual dedicated to describing the function and set-up
of the Functions Tab (scenario editor), two pages describing the
headphone switching options and one page on using functions.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day - teach a man to
fish and he will eat for life."

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-06-04 2:32 AM, Stein-Roar Brobakken[LJ3RE-LB3RE-K3RAG(Contest