[WriteLog] WriteLog] How to disable mouse scroll wheel?

Gary Senesac al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Jun 4 19:52:45 EDT 2014

Don,

My radio is the IC-7600 and it behaves just as your does; the slightest movement of the mouse wheel will change the TX VFO and turns SPLIT off.  As Joe W4TV noted this parameter has a default value that operates unless some other setting overrides the default.  For this reason I don't think remarking out the MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ command line with ; would work.  The default value would then kick in.  Probably would be better to define the command value as 0, that way there is no doubt.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX