[WriteLog] Cabrillo for Ukrainian Classic RTTY contest

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 22 12:46:59 EDT 2014

I used ADIF2CABR by SP7DQR.

I converted my ADIF file into Cabrillo. For "Serial Sent" I opted for "From STX field". For "Serial Received", I chose "Other
field". In the Field Name box I entered:

APP_WRITELOG_RCVD

For contest name I selected "all other contests" and when prompted for the contest name, I used UKR-DX-RTTY because I don't know
what it should be. I did not find the correct Cabrillo entry for the contest name on the website. But there are other entries shown
in on the rules page:

http://urdxc.org/rtty/rules.php?english

I edited the final cabrillo file with the appropriate information as shown in the rules.

73, Don AA5AU