[WriteLog] WriteLog] Lost Function Keys w/RTTY Operation

Gary Senesac al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Jun 28 22:31:58 EDT 2014

Check your keyboard.  Do the F keys have an alternate purpose that can be invoked by a shift or function mode?  I had that happen to me once with a MS Natural keyboard.  It was the key just to the right of the F12 key that shifted the F keys into a web browser mode.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX