[WriteLog] Writelog MFC application has stopped working

Darren Collins (G0TSM) daz at g0tsm.com
Sat Mar 1 16:08:02 EST 2014

I was running in the ARRL/DX on 10M today and about 5 or 6 times I had
'Writelog MFC application has stopped working'. This happened when I hit
enter to the log the call. After the first couple of times I realised
that I lost the QSO that I was entering so when it kept happening I had
to write the call/state down on paper and then 'close program'.

Any ideas on what I should look at? Google isn't very helpful this time...

Many Thanks, Darren G0TSM / M7X