[WriteLog] No 2GTone with DXP38

Ken Eigsti diverken at chaffee.net
Tue Mar 11 21:52:29 EDT 2014

Hi
I just upgraded to the latest version of WL with  Windows XP.

I am not using MMTTY but rather a DXP38. I realize I needed a separate line
from the audio out to the " line in" of the computer, which I have done.

I am trying to run 2Tone thru the CLONE window. The RTTYrite box comes up
with garbage when the DXP38 is printing a good signal. On the water fall of
2 tone there is no obvious "spike" indicating s signal.. The "line in"is
activated with the gain up in the computer. All appears normal in the SETUP
in 2tone. (I can compare as I have another computer with 2tone running)

Any ideas what the problem might be?
73 Ken W0LSD