[WriteLog] Moving Windows

Georgens, Tom Tom.Georgens at netapp.com
Sun Mar 16 13:51:15 EDT 2014

On my Windows 8 computer, in compatibility mode, I am having trouble moving windows.

If I open a new SuperCheckPartial window it opens docked in the main window.  I can move the cursor to the edges and see the cursor change to a box.  Then when I try to drag it, it moves but then disappears when I release the mouse button.  At this point there is no way to get it back, including trying to close and reopen the SCP window. I can get it to work if I move the main window to the right and move the SCP window to the left.  However, if I move the SCP window some more to the right, it will eventually disappear.  Also, the cursor position does not generally line up with where the window ultimately gets placed.   The same is true of the other windows under the windows tab.

It has always worked fine on my XP, Win2K, Win98 computers with no incidents.  I am running 11.19 but it also happened with 11.09.  The same versions work as expected on an XP machine

Any help appreciated

Thanks and 73

Tom W2SC