[WriteLog] Mouse Scroll Wheel changes Radio Frequency

John Elsik wa5zup at msn.com
Thu Mar 20 12:39:42 EDT 2014

MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ=0 works great!

-----Original Message-----
From: WriteLog [mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of
john at kk9a.com
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:35 AM
To: writelog at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Mouse Scroll Wheel changes Radio Frequency

I am going to make this change as soon as I get home from work.  I have
never found the need to tune using the mouse. I have accidentally bumped the
wheel more than once while using the mouse on RTTY and then had to try to
find my run frequency again. It is probably not much of an issue on other
modes.

John KK9A