[WriteLog] Callsign Entry

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sun Mar 30 14:36:44 EDT 2014

Never mind I found the answer via good ole google.. He has separate
monitors and the rttyrite window and log entry window were on different
monitors. They need to be on the same screen.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)