[WriteLog] 7QP Module

Jim Forsyth jim at af6o.com
Tue May 6 20:11:20 EDT 2014

I found WL to be wholly inadequate for 7QP.

Upon entering a call into the log window it would prefill the exchange
with the *first *exchange that had been entered for that station. What
you need is the *last *exchange entered (for that band/mode) so that you
can see (in the case of a mobile) if he has moved on to another county.

When entering two counties for a station it would often report,
incorrectly, that the second one was invalid and would delete it. Hence
necessitating entering two QSOs to get both counties logged.

There was no indication in the log when a dupe was logged.

What is "Check Call"?

Jim, AF6O