[WriteLog] NAMEDMUL.INI missing Mississippi counties (maybe others)?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 15 17:58:33 EDT 2014

This seems indicative of a larger problem...

I noticed that ND counties are missing also.

When you install a WriteLog update, NAMEDMUL.INI does not get updated.
 But I did find this file on the WriteLog web site, dated 2013/11/25:

    http://writelog.com/Downloads/WlWebUpdate.zip

But this file does not have MS nor ND counties in NAMEDMUL.INI

How is this update process supposed to work?  And where are the
missing MS, ND etc. multipliers?

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us