[WriteLog] MK2R+ and Writelog 11.18c

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Tue May 20 07:10:19 EDT 2014

Group,

Thanks to Dean, Joe and Steve (GW4BLE) I determined that I had to go
into the windows sound system and select the 2 channel option as
described below.  Both instances of MMTTY are now receiving the proper
signal and demodulating correctly.

Now on to the transmit issue which I'll tackle this evening.  I have a
sneaking suspicion that it has to do with the way I have my com ports
setup.  I'll report back when I get it resolved.

After I get all of this working, I'll look at installing OCX

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC