[WriteLog] WriteLog 11.23 is now available
steve at n9oh.com
Thu Nov 27 20:54:06 EST 2014
WriteLog version 11.23 is a free upgrade for anyone who
has purchased the full version of WriteLog since Nov 2013.
This excludes the "Newbie" version, which does not
include any free upgrades. If you are running an earlier
version, go here to purchase a new registration code:
WriteLog 11.23 includes the following new features/fixes:
* Fix Broadcast score for certain multi-band contests like CAQP.
* Texas QSO Party in-state rover log submission improvement.
* More automation support.
* Save/restore timed CQ interval in writelog.ini.
* Improve WAV file selection dialogs.
* Improve reliability of shutdown of background sound processor.
* Fixed long-standing intermittent bug that would sometimes
hang on non-zero CWPTTDELAY.
* Add Message01 and MessageShift01 as aliases for Message11, etc.
* Support PTT on its own COM port.
* Fix display of slowest CW speed
* Update NJQP module to latest rules
The latest software can be downloaded here:
Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
More information about the WriteLog