[WriteLog] Problem with PA QSO Party Module filling in Countries..

Steve Nordahl via WriteLog writelog at contesting.com
Fri Oct 3 15:17:58 EDT 2014

I've been working on the settings for the my upcoming PA QSO Party "In State" contest participation and I've encountered a few problems.. I'm running 11.22 and win 8.1 & MKII. I can start the module OK, but a problem has me on hold.

Once I enter a call sign and hit enter, nothing gets pre-filled except my county (NHA).. Regular PA contacts I know I have to enter the S/N & county they are in. In the case of other locations it's S/N and ARRL Section.. The problem is that in the PA QSO Party we can also work DX. Enter a DX station call and no country is shown or logged.. I've done about everything I can think of to try and get it to list the country but no go. Interestingly on the headings module it shows the correct country name and headings..

Further, there is also an issue with the NJ QSO Party module not showing the correct reporting method which changed this year.. Anyone know of a quick fix for this.. The NJ is this weekend..

Steve, NS3L