[WriteLog] ADIF export includes bonus (unclaimed?) QSOs

Mike Heideman mike_heideman at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:31:59 EDT 2014

Thanks for the replies, Ed and Gary.  I hadn't thought of logging pre-contest and non-contest QSOs and marking them as unclaimed so that they could go into the ADIF but not the Cabrillo.  When a DX station calls during SS I'll have to remember that.

Still, it would be a nice option to be notified that there are unclaimed QSOs in the log at the time of ADIF creation so that the bogus QSOs or those made using a pre-contest callsign could be removed.

-Mike, N7MH