[WriteLog] General DXCC and Tracking Template; adding State to field

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Oct 7 16:13:41 EDT 2014

Joe,

When you go into Contest/Exchange Format Setup... and click on Insert to add
a new field you must go up to the blank box at the top of the window labeled
'Caption' and type in your field name.  Since it will be for the State I
would enter it as ST, only two characters wide to take the state
abbreviation.  I would also check the Overstrike box.  This means there is
no Insert in this field, you can only overtype any entry.  Makes for quicker
edits.  Once the new field is created use the Move Up/Down buttons to place
it in the correct spot you want.

73,
Gary AL9A