[WriteLog] 2Tone error message

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 9 23:24:06 EDT 2014

I'm setting up for both the Makrothen and the NA Sprint RTTY using 2Tone for
the FSK TX window and two clone RX windows.  I had it setup and running, but
after shutting down WL and then restarting the Makrothen module I get an
error message, "2Tone does not work standalone.  Use with a logging program
like NIMM."  Or, like WriteLog?  In the main Rttyrite window under TU type I
have selected XMMT.ocx and when I click on TNC setup... the Setup XMMT.ocx
window opens with the path pointing to 2Tone.exe, but the XMMT Setup...
button is grayed out.

I've had it running before with WL, as recently as tonight, so I am
mystified as to why 2Tone thinks I am trying to run it as a standalone.
Running the latest version or WL V11.22G.  Any help or advice appreciated.

73,
Gary AL9A