[WriteLog] The NEW rttycontesting.com website

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 12 20:07:26 EDT 2014

The new rttycontesting.com website is now online. It's not finished but most of it is up there now including all the Records. The
Records will need to be "repaired" as some of the formatting is off, and I will do that as I find time. Also, I'm not crazy with the
theme I ended up with so the appearance of the site may change if I find something that appeals more to me.

If there is something of particular interest that you can't find on the new site, the old site is still accessible at:

http://old.rttycontesting.com

Enjoy!

73, Don AA5AU