[WriteLog] Question on TO2A

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Oct 27 18:24:19 EDT 2014

I had this as well.  I do not install Writelog into the default directory.
So when I run the WL cty update utility, it does not write the files where I
need them to be.  I have to find them and then copy to my install folder.
WL does a great job of following Microsoft standards, but it does tend to
hide things.

Randy, K5ZD