[WriteLog] Graphs

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Oct 30 18:26:46 EDT 2014

What I recall is that a certain *.dll file is needed in Windows.  That's why
the function works for some people and not for others.  The WriteLog Help
file does say that Graph only works on Windows XP and later.

Ed W0YK

Gary AL9A wrote:

It's working on my log - V11.22G.  But something in the dark corners of my
memory banks tells me that a few years ago I had to make a setting change
somewhere to get it to work.  I think it may have been something in Windows
rather than in WL, but just cannot recall what it was.  Perhaps someone with

a better memory or notes can chime in and enlighten us all again.

Rag LB3RE wrote:

Is the graphs function dissapeared?

In CQ WW SSB, the graph function is grayed out.