[WriteLog] WriteLog 11.22 released AND a special sale...

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Sep 19 16:57:57 EDT 2014

I know, off topic, but...

Don't bet the "bank" on your being held harmless because your bank has FDIC
insurance.  This is yet another Federal agency long on promises, short on
cash to deliver.  If any FDIC member bank were to fail you can count on the
legal process to take months or years to do the auditing steps prior to
making any payouts to the customers.  Even then I would estimate FDIC would
cover only about 60 - 70 % of customer losses.  If many banks failed at the
same time the payout would be even less.  How's your sleep doing tonight?

73,
Gary AL9A