[WriteLog] BARTG Sprint 75 rtty and 2Tone

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Sep 19 17:04:55 EDT 2014

I am setting up for this weekends BARTG Sprint 75 RTTY contest and am having
a bit of trouble with my clone windows.  I am running WriteLog and the
microKEYER II and have used this combination successfully with 2Tone FSK for
several recent RTTY contests at 45 baud.  I just setup my 2Tone windows, the
main TX/RX window and two RX only clone windows, to run 75 baud and while
the main window transmits and prints the messages being sent ok, the two
clone windows print mostly gibberish.  I don't know what else I can do to
get the receive clone windows to print correctly.

Perhaps this is only a local problem in the clones not printing my macro
message and they will receive ok when trying to copy 75 baud over the air,
but I'd rather not wait until the contest starts to find out.  Anyone else
having a problem with 2Tone at 75 baud?

73,
Gary AL9A