[WriteLog] Bandmap and Timed CQ issues

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Sep 30 21:29:11 EDT 2014

I have been seeing this for several years.  Probably saw it 3 dozen times
this weekend.

Happens when you switch between the two radios. I think it is just a bug
from the software still thinking it is transmitting the buffer, even though
the PTT has released and we are in receive.

I sometimes hit the escape key to stop transmission and that gets it back in
the receiving mode.  Of course, it also kills the transmit buffer I was
sending for real.

Randy, K5ZD