[WriteLog] "Edit WriteLog.ini" missing from WL Start Menu folder in Win10?

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sun Aug 9 17:49:47 EDT 2015

Jim,, Are you referring to the Writelog developers or Windows 10 LOL!!

Anyway  Windows 10 has only been out a few days so it will take a while
to get everything as it should be.

Also it's not that big a deal to create a shortcut to the INI file
anyway. It's not like you have to access it every day either.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)