[WriteLog] Edit writelog.ini is missing from Start Menu

Mike Heideman mike_heideman at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:36:40 EDT 2015

Using the pull-down menu to switch between one and two radios works correctly in the new version as it did before.  There is a minor unexpected side-effect that affects later use of Writelog in a networked environment.

On the computer where the number of radios was changed the Networked Frequencies window continues to show 2 entries, one for each radio, for that computer.  If the second radio is not actually active on the computer I would expect that it should not be reported in the Networked Frequencies window.

Switching back to the original topic - others have reported that the Edit writelog.ini shortcut is missing on Windows 10.  In our case it is missing on Windows XP after installing 11.26.

-Mike, N7MH