[WriteLog] WAV file location

Bob Henderson bob.5b4agn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 06:07:28 EDT 2015

I am mostly a CW guy but would like to use WL souncard VK.  I did this
successfully about 10 years ago but I am struggling to make WL aware of
where my .wav files are located.

Specifically:

W7U with WL11.24J

Using Setup|Ports|Soundboard I click on Wave File Location then navigate to
the directory in which I have located these files.  Sadly WL won't allow me
notify the directory, instead I must select a particular .wav file before I
can close the window.  Thereafter I can only access that file.

Clearly I am doing something not quite right.  Would someone be kind enough
to point out the error of my ways.

Thanks

Bob, 5B4AGN