[WriteLog] NA SSB Sprint prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Aug 24 17:01:13 EDT 2015

This weekend, August 30 at 0000 UTC, is the North American SSB Sprint
contest.  It is only four hours long, but it is fast paced.  For those who
are not fast touch typists the prefill file should help.

I have updated my prefill file for the NAQP contests with history
information from the last NA SSB Sprint contest last February.  This has
added 111 new calls to the history file which now contains 6,008 records.
The NAQP prefill file can also be used for the Sprint contests because the
exchange format, except for a serial number, is the same - Name and QTH
(State/Province).  The updated file can be downloaded at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb372f8odbzn2qe/NAQP%20CW-RTTY-SSB%20History%20File.adi?dl=0

As always, be on the alert for differences between what the prefill file has
and what is sent over the air.

73,
Gary AL9A