[WriteLog] WriteLog country and data files

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 10 14:01:22 EST 2015

Hi Folks,

I am going to work with Wayne to try to make "Web Update Data Files"
be the correct way to update all the data files for Write Log.  I have
already sent him pointers (URLs) for the latest .DAT and .BIN files.
I am waiting for him to tell me how to pre-convert the WL_CTY.DAT file
into the files that WriteLog needs, i.e. do the same thing as Convert
CTY to WriteLog.  This should simplify the update process for
everyone.

I'm hoping Wayne can include this in the next major release of WriteLog.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us