[WriteLog] SCP slowdown

halken halken at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 07:34:35 EST 2015

Under [Configuration] in writelog.ini, add these lines if they are not
there already:

AutoSaveCount=200
QsoWarningCount=201

If the warning number is lower than the save number, you will get a
warning a save is about to occur.   If it's higher, you never get a
warning, it just happens...
73
Hal N4GG

On 12/11/2015 11:14 PM, Robert W5AJ wrote:
> how does one implement autosave in writelog ????

>>> than
>>> 10,000 QSOs,  the report had already been transmitted before the window