[WriteLog] WriteLog 11.32 Maintenance Release

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Sun Dec 20 15:52:30 EST 2015

I tried the new version.

File>web update country files works like a charm. It gave me
version=Netherlands

After that I used also File>Web update data files without to uncheck
country file. After that writelog gave me version=Uzbekistan.

My opinion is that it country file is not needed to be there as an
option. Beside this that confuses things...

73 Kostas SV1DPI