[WriteLog] Correct Directory

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Wed Dec 23 08:05:13 EST 2015

Get the latest version of WriteLog - 11.32D. Updating country and data files
has been made much easier.

Install with a User Account with Administrator privileges

C:\Programs (x86)\WriteLog is where all your WriteLog programs should be

C:\ProgramData\WriteLog is where all your data files like wl_cty.dat and
.dta must be

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\Documents\WriteLog\contests\ is the default folder
(directory) for all of your .wl contest logs

If you must edit your .ini file, use the Edit WriteLog.ini program that
comes with WriteLog: Start => All apps => WriteLog V11 => Edit WriteLog.ini

Marsh, KA5M