[WriteLog] Icom Pro III

Larry Drake kt9l at frontier.com
Sat Dec 26 06:48:20 EST 2015

Hello Gary,
         I'm running a Pro III, as well as a 756 non-pro for SO2R
operation.
Have you checked the baud rate in the radio settings? Confirm that the
radio is also set to 9600?
When I first setup for SO2R, this is what drove me nuts trying to find.
My 756 non-pro defaults to 1200,
yet I had writelog set to 9600. Just my first thought of what to check.

73,
Larry  KT9L