[WriteLog] Antenna to __ Azimuth?

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Feb 10 23:41:58 EST 2015

Tony,

I never used the Alt+A command as it requires two keys to do it.  I created
a keyboard shortcut by programing the Grave key, that's the one just to the
left of the number 1 key - `, so that I can turn the antenna with a single
key press based upon the call in the Entry window.  The shortcut command is
"RadioAntennaToAzimuth".

Also the latest WL version, 11.24J, contains a new feature for antenna
azimuth.  If the call field is empty just type in a number less than 360 and
hit Enter.  WL will begin turning the antenna to that direction without
needing a call in the CALL field.  Great feature when doing S&P and only get
a partial or marginal copy on the call, but enough to recognize the general
direction of where the beam should be pointed.

73,
Gary AL9A