[WriteLog] Bandmap Problems

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Feb 12 19:40:06 EST 2015

Anthony,

I've seen this problem before, but it took me a few minutes to find it.  Go
to Window\Packet Window to open the WriteLog Packet Terminal window.  On
this window click on Edit and examine the list that opens.  I suspect you
have checked "Single Operator".  If so, uncheck this option.  Per the
WriteLog Help documentation:

"Single Operator.

If you turn on this menu entry, then WriteLog allows you to originate spots,
but it does not use any incoming spots for the band map or multiplier
display."

73,
Gary AL9A