[WriteLog] RIT

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Jan 5 13:36:53 EST 2015

exactly Jeff, way too many off frequency .... normally i only take my
hands off the keyboard to adjust the RIT control which gets me all out
of sync... end up sending agn? until I can get them tuned in enough to
print. I love the %O feature... the scroll wheel would be ideal to tune
the RIT... never leave the keyboard then. I use a 2/3 size Adesso
wireless keyboard with a built in track ball and it works perfectly.
Maybe they can add that feature soon! Rig is FT2000, microKeyer2, WIN 7
PRO. 73's Cort K4WI