[WriteLog] Fwd: SO2R vs SO1R

W2GR--- via WriteLog writelog at contesting.com
Fri Jan 9 19:35:21 EST 2015

Geez...How abouts ...Classic?...There's a novel title...It kinda means the
way things "used to be"..a boy and his radio...not a boy and his radios? I
have 3 but only use 1 at a time.

Are we not our own "police?...This is a Hobby is it not?

Good dialog Dean...and there has to be a starting line...with  everything.

Mike W2GR

In a message dated 1/9/2015 5:58:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,