[WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sat Jan 17 10:41:55 EST 2015

this is cool but not too practical for cw or rtty contests as I don't
work any contests where cw and rtty are both worked. This would be neat
in DX4WIN where I would be switching modes in causal operating. BUT;
what I really would like Steve and Wayne to work on would be someway to
control the RIT frequency from the mouse wheel or scroll wheel where i
would never have to leave the key board. The %O works really great to
reset the RIT freq so I would hope that there would be someway to just
move the RIT + or - from the keyboard. This would be helpful in CW and
RTTY contests. My 2 cents! 73's Cort K4WI