[WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jan 17 13:32:14 EST 2015

Jeff,

 > Joe - Not everyone uses the program the same way you do.

I'm merely suggesting the information is already present in the
WriteLog Manual [Help File] for those that care to look.

For example, the [Elecraft_K3_COMMANDS] section shows how to program
the RIT UP/RIT DOWN commands on two keyboard rig command keys.  You
*may* be able to use a keyboard mapping program or your mouse driver
to map your scroll wheel to keyboard keys (scroll wheel generates
keystrokes) if you prefer to use a scroll wheel for that purpose but
information on specific software.

Again, I'm trying to suggest the functionality is already present.
All it takes is a little study and ingenuity - not for Wayne to
code yet another thinly documented option.  There are already too
many options that are not well known ...

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV