[WriteLog] RIT

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jan 17 15:00:39 EST 2015

You will need to find a way - either through the mouse driver for your
keyboard/mouse or a key mapper - to map the Scroll Up and Scroll Down
events to keystrokes to activate the commands.

However, unlike Kenwood, Flex, & Elecraft, in which RD;/RU; with no
parameters moves the RIT one step (10 Hz), it looks like Yaesu needs
an offset which may make RIT "uncontrollable".

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV