[WriteLog] CQ WW 160M Contest prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Jan 22 14:55:45 EST 2015

Oops, almost let this one slip by me.  I have updated the CQ WW 160M contest
prefill file to include the 2014 results.  This file contains US/VE calls
and their associated state/province information from both the CW and SSB
contests.  So if you download the file from the link below it will work for
both editions of the CQ 160M contests.  The file contains 4,294 unique call
sign records.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfkj6xkfbi5xmz1/CQWW%20160M%20CW-SSB%20Call%20History.adi?dl=0

If you are unsure about how to implement a prefill file in WriteLog the
following link contains a brief set of instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mckz6zbuklff0up/WriteLog%20Prefill%20Exchange%20file%20loading%20instructions.pdf?dl=0

As usual, be sure to verify the prefill file contents with what you copy
over the air as stations do change their QTH from time to time.

73,
Gary AL9A