[WriteLog] Hawaii as a NA Mult

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Fri Jan 30 20:26:35 EST 2015

> Ed,
> Excellent idea!  This works great.  Thanks to both you and Eric for making
> it possible for the NA Sprint SSB module to work under the new rules.  Just
> need to make a couple of notes now to remind of what to do six months from
> now!
> 73,
> Gary AL9A
While I make a point of never  promising future WriteLog features, in
this case I feel reasonably confident that we can figure out how to
release a new version that supports the new rules before the next
running of the contest. The problem this weekend is simply the fact we
didn't notice the rule change until this week.

Wayne