[WriteLog] WriteLog 11.27 now available!
steve at n9oh.com
Fri Jul 3 11:02:23 EDT 2015
WriteLog version 11.27 is a free upgrade for anyone who
has purchased the full version of WriteLog since July 2014.
This excludes the "Newbie" version, which does not
include any free upgrades. If you are running an earlier
version, go here to purchase a new registration code:
WriteLog 11.27 includes the following new features/fixes:
* Add RIT Clear command for recent ICOM rigs (7600, 7700,
7800, 7850, 7851).
* Add IC-7100
* Update documentation for the Band Changes window.
* Support read split on recent ICOM rigs that support
the new 1C 03 command.
* For long-running sound output, add heuristic for noticing
and recovering from lagging output device.
* Add Split per radio display for Super Check Partial.
* Add support for rig drivers to enumerate and identify
radios not on COM ports.
* Remove restriction to multiples of CD-Quality, 44100Hz, audio.
For users of FlexRadio 6000 series rigs, there is a separate
download now available on the WriteLog Downloads page that
you'll be interested in:
WlFlex1127h.exe (2015/07/02) This is a WriteLog rig driver
for the FlexRadio 6000 series rigs. With this rig driver,
WriteLog reads and controls Flex 6000 series rigs without
need for the Flex SmartSDR CAT control and virtual COM ports
and Kenwood TS-2000 rig emulation, etc. This rig driver is
compatible with all WriteLog versions since 11.01. But
WriteLog 11.27 recognizes additional interfaces in this rig
driver that simplify WriteLog’s display of the Flex rig
discovery results as well as certain error conditions.
The latest software can be downloaded here:
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
More information about the WriteLog