[WriteLog] SO2R and Split Pane SCP

halken halken at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 12:48:11 EDT 2015

A version or two ago, an SCP feature was added.  You can now have split
panes in that window - one for each radio - if you want it that way and
turn on the feature.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has used the feature.  Off the
reflector please - Ill summarize and post here if I learn anything.
At the moment, the split panes allow you to check on both bands whether
you have worked a given station (via color), but beyond that the rest of
the SCP data in the two panes is redundant.
Anyone with an alternative implementation in mind - please send me a note.
Thanks,
Hal N4GG
n4gg [at] arrl.net