[WriteLog] Lost bandmap on IC-7600 with firmware update

Gordon Bousman nw7d.ham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:15:12 EDT 2015

I updated the firmware on my IC-7600 and now no longer have a working RTTY
band-map with WriteLog.  My Pro-3 bandmap in my RTTY SO2R setup (using
microHAM MK2R+) still works fine so assume that there is not much that I
can do about the 7600 band-map issue until the WriteLog folks provide an
Icom update.  Same problem noted with a IC-7100 that I am configuring for
portable field day RTTY.  Thanks to Gary, AL9A for guidance in getting the
IC-7100 mostly working via re-doing the CI-V hex code in the WriteLog.ini
file (no selectable IC-7100 option in the most current version of
WriteLog).

73 Gordon NW7D