[WriteLog] Ten Tec Eagle

Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO via WriteLog writelog at contesting.com
Sun Jun 21 18:45:43 EDT 2015

 I am using WL version 11.08 and am in the process of trying to get the Eagle and WL to talk with one another.
I see that this version of WL doesn't have the Eagle listed so I am using the Orion default.
I can control the rig using Writelog ... i.e change freq however, once I tune the dial on the rigthe new frequency information isn't being recorded by Writelog.
Does anyone know if any of the newer versions of WL will work the Eagle ?  Or is there a fixwithin this version of Writelog.
I can get the rig/computer to work with N1MM and Logger32.
Thank you

Brian, KG8CO
P.S. using Windows 8.1