[WriteLog] Writelog Slowing Down

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Mar 30 07:44:06 EDT 2015

Is this a problem after upgrading to a recent version?  I used a two year
old version on a XP laptop during the ARRL DX contest and even with 6,000+
contacts I saw no slowdown except during saves.  I only save during a gap
in QSO's so that is not an issue.  Can you change your recording to a
smaller file size?

John KK9A