[WriteLog] VOLTA RTTY Template Missing?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri May 8 10:49:49 EDT 2015

It's part of the SM6SRW contest module package.

If you need to install the SM6SRW module package, it can be downloaded from the 3rd party downloads page on the WriteLog website:

http://writelog.com/downloads/third-party

Instructions on using the Legacy Installer Helper to install the SM6SRW module package here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog2/legacy-installer-helper/

73, Don AA5AU